Papago Golf Course provides a professional team specializing in tournament and group event coordination ranging from small group events and corporate outings to full field tournaments of any size. With careful attention to detail, we take pride in assisting you at every stage - from preliminary planning through smooth coordination and execution on tournament day.
The Tournament Coordination Team at Papago specializes in providing professional and customized service for events of all sizes. In addition, we provide personalized scorecards, and golf car tags, PGA professional scoring designed just for your event. To assist you in your event needs or general information on groups and events, please refer to the information below.
All group outings include:
- Green Fees and Golf Car Fees.
- Contact with our Tournament Coordinator, Rob Hartmann, who works hand in hand with each group to deliver a memorable experience.
- Personalized golf car signs and scorecards on your golf cars prior to play.
- Welcome letter and local rules sheet with event’s name.
- Pairings and alphabetical lists.
- Pre-printed contest signs (closest to the hole, longest drive, etc.) based on the group’s needs.
- Assistance in special event setup on the course.
- Golf bag handling by our Player Services team.
- Golf Event On-the-Go Lunches and banquet
- Rental Clubs (PING G30 irons, driver, hybrids and fairway metals - $60 per set including sleeve of Pinnacle golf balls)
- Merchandise & Gift Certificates.
- Professionally designed scoreboards for tournament results
- Unlimited practice facility use 1 hour before play.
Group Reservation Procedures
Groups of 16 or more may be made up to 12 months in advance. A signed copy of the event contract and a deposit of 25% are required by the "Deposit Due” date on the contact. Failure to return a signed copy of the contract and deposit will result in cancellation of the tee times. Once within 30 days of the scheduled event date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Final Payment & Player Count
Deposit Payment in full and final count of players is required 10 days before play in order to confirm your reservations. Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card.
Any soft soled or soft spiked shoe may be worn while on the course.
Personal Coolers & Items
Due to state of Arizona liquor laws, guests are not permitted to bring coolers with alcoholic beverages onto the property. For your convenience, ice coolers are provided to guests and are located on our golf cars. Our Refreshment area is available prior to and after your round. Additionally, our on course Refreshment cars are stocked with a variety of beverages, food and snacks.
Request a Proposal
Please email Rob Hartmann or Daryl Crawford at email@example.com or by phone at (602) 275-8428. Our team is available for any questions or information that you may require. We look forward to being of service!